I decided about three days ago that instead of simply reading countless blogs and other people's opinions on products, I would create my own.
I am pretty obsessed with make-up, beauty products, technology etc, but until recently I honestly thought I had no idea what I was talking about. However, I recently went shopping with a friend of mine, and she called me a 'beauty expert', so I thought I should attempt to live up to the hype.
I'm going to try this blogging thing, and if it doesn't work, hey no one cares, whatever I'll stop.
But honestly, I have wanted to try it for such a long time, and I kind of don't care if no one reads it :)
So...
I'm a 23 year old Student, currently residing in Brighton, studying song-writing, working in retail.
I am a make-up and beauty lover, and am attempting to fund my serious beauty habit!
I will upload reviews, ideas, product recommendations etc, but also will be trying my hand at tutorials and maybe even vlogging (ahh!).
Wish me luck!
So...
I'm a 23 year old Student, currently residing in Brighton, studying song-writing, working in retail.
I am a make-up and beauty lover, and am attempting to fund my serious beauty habit!
I will upload reviews, ideas, product recommendations etc, but also will be trying my hand at tutorials and maybe even vlogging (ahh!).
Wish me luck!
Ex
No comments:
Post a Comment